When talking about the things associated with shiny skyscrapers, Singapore has its own definition for these types of buildings, there are some part of the cities that makes you feel that you are in a different part of Asia and these places have green spaces where you can travel miles away from civilization.
So, you can imagine of lots of things to do in Singapore, where eclectic mix of cultures exists harmoniously.
Here are 10 things for people who are travelling there: –
1)Garden by the Bay is one of the most attractive and iconic must see. Encased in two giant greenhouse there are some exotic imaginable plants. Garden is covering with featuring sculptures nestled between the trees, waterfalls and twinkling nightfall. One must go at the night time when the garden is occupied with lightening and music effects.
2) Stuff your Face: – Stuff your face with the most amazing food market in the city.
you cannot complete your journey without visit to Lau Pa Sat. The market became alive just after 7 pm when tables spills out in the market. If your found of Chicken then Chicken satay is the famous and challenging for you to eat as many as you can. Murtabak , a pancake filled with mincemeat, egg and onion.
3)Drink at an Altitude: – Fresco rooftop bar is one of the world best glamoring water holes. Just like Marina Bay it is one of the incredible view. At 1altitude you can find the iconic part of the Singapore skyline. Fairy light winds and cocktail menu includes swoon-worthy lychee martinis and one of the top choice of peoples to dance night away under the star.
4)Sentosa Island: -Sentosa Island is known for fun, the man made recreational hub offers wide ranges of activities such as tree top trail, waterpark, Universal Studios, zip line, luge and bungee jump.
5) Take a round: -There are many of the market for street food, but Makan Sutra is one the good one. It’s just one of the bay. Try Carrot cake, which is actually not cake nor much of the carrot is involved in it. It’s a dish made of rice flour and white radish.
6) Narcissistic Coffee: Kamong Glam is the way to Singapore cutest boutiques.
7) Selfie Café: –The name itself reveals what can be done here, this is the place where customers take selfies which is then printed into iced coffee.
8)Hawker Cahn(Michelin- star) – You can take advantage of good food at affordable prices in Singapore. Here you can eat Michelin- starred chicken only for $2
9) Little India:- One of the most colorful areas of the city which is called as called as commercial area where you can wander for sarees, temple offering and vegetables.
10) Art Science Museum -Full of interactive exhibitions that are full of fun for adults as well as childrens, Here when you draw on the paper, it gets displayed magically on the huge screen walls and more exciting things happen , that makes it really interesting.
11) Kaya Toast:- Its one if the Singapore Curiosity , the toast idea is came from the British , but locals implied their own taste to it by serving it with jam instead of marmalade, its very delicious and served all over the country.